Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1st 2007 or 2008

I would like to say that this photo was taken of Zoe and myself today but it was taken exactly one year ago today, April 1st 2007. I remember it well. It was a beautiful day, the lawn was already a lush green, buds were sprouting on the trees, flowers were getting ready to bloom.... What a difference from this year. We are so behind compared to last year. The lawn hardly even has a green blade in it. And it is still so cold and drab outside. Where is spring??? And the 7 day forecast isn't anything to brag about. I guess I'm getting impatient. Remind me of this when it's August and I'm complaining of the 10 straight days of 90 degrees.
I hope your lawn is a lush green and that your flowers are blooming!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Your doggie looks so content on your lap! Too cute!
Shelley

Peanut said...

Our flowers are blooming but there is no grass in the backyard. It's all mood.

Peanut said...

mud not mood. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Here in Ohio, I work up to 28 degrees. We still have some snow on the ground too. I am not happy.

Ben said...

Yeah, what Pigeon said...
I think it felt warm for a moment today. Will this be one of those "winter straight to summer" years?