Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb & Jordan

Most of my blog readers know that Caleb and Jordan share the same birthday.  Two years apart to the day!  Happy Birthday to the two most incredible kids.  You continue to bless our lives everyday and we thank God for you!  
Caleb... One of the greatest gifts to your Dad and I is when people come up to us and tell us what a fine young man you are.  We are constantly complimented on the person you are.... your cheerful caring outgoing personality is a pleasure to know and be around.  Happy Birthday to our amazing son!    
Jordan....  Your beauty shines on the inside as much as the outside.  Your intelligence and determination to do well will take you far.  May happiness follow you always!  Happy Birthday Missy J!   

8 comments:

Peanut said...

Happy Birthday to them. My kids have birthday's 5 years and one day apart. :) The first Nov 13th and then Nov 14th 5 years later

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Caleb and Jordan.

Hope they have a wonderful day and many more to come!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday to your kids - looks like they got great gifts from their parents!!!
(My hubby & his brother have a birthday on the same day too.)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to Caleb and Jordan.
They look like happy kids. Sounds to me like they have good role models. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday wishes to both of your children! My kids have birthdays that are 2 years and 5 days apart. Chris and I have birthdays that are three years and 2 days apart, and with in 3 weeks, we all have our birthdays.

Laura said...

Happy, happy birthday to Caleb and Jordan!

Cliff said...

Happy belated birthday to what looks to be two very upstanding citizens as they have great parents.

Frasypoo said...

Hi Jess,
I kept going to the picture blog and thought you were not blogging any more !
Yeah I came back at the beginning of this month!I missed my blogging too much!
Frasier misses his pals a lot too!
How are the pups?
Happy birthday to the kids.My family had all our birthdays and anniversarys on the 8th and 16th !