Thursday, January 24, 2008

So much to do, so little time

Sledding in the U.P. last year
I have so much to do before we leave tomorrow morning and I am running out of time. I need to go grocery shopping, get a few loads of laundry done, pack my clothes, cook some goulash, order Caleb's senior pictures, and I need to do all of this before I have to be to work in 3 hours. And to make matters worse it snowed a foot last night and it's still coming down hard. Craig just called and said the highway is moving about 20 miles per hour.

And what am I doing but blogging. This computer just seems to suck me in. I have to make myself turn it off.

I'll be back to blogging and visiting all of you after we get back from our weekend of snowmobiling up north. Yahooooo!

9 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Have fun!!! Be safe! Take Pictures!!!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I am late catching up, Jessica, have a wonderful time. And yes, the darn computer, it drags you in every time!

love and light Jeannie from across the Pond xxxxxxx

Peanut said...

Get all that stuff done and go have fun. Tell us all about it when you get back.

Balboa said...

Have a great time!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Karen

Stylin said...

Have fun!!!
Enjoy the snow for me too!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Have a great trip!!! Cannot wait to see what photos you get out of it!

Minerva said...

Have a great time!

Ferndoggle said...

A foot of snow???? Send us some!!! Have a blast & take pictures. And don't fall off!!!

Jen

The Brat Pack said...

Have fun & be safe! Take lots of pics! :)