Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My New Friend & Tagged

I just happened to be surfing around some blogs the other day and came across Margaret's blog. I knew we would be friends because she also has a pug and a boston. How much more do we need to have in common when we both love the same kind of dogs?....lol

Anyway, my new friend tagged me for this game:

4 Jobs I've held:
Steak House counter girl
Dental Assistant
OR Scrub Nurse
Urological Scrub Nurse

4 Movies I watch over and over:
Forest Gump (mostly because Caleb watches it over and over)
Gone with the Wind
Dances with Wolves
Anger Management

4 Places I have been:
(I've never been out of the US so my answers to this are boring)
Washington State
Florida
North Carolina
Chicago

4 Places I have lived:
(So far I am a Michigan lifer. Again, not very exciting answers)
Benton Harbor, MI
Berrien Springs, MI
Eau Claire, MI
Hartford, MI

4 TV shows I watch:
Andy Griffith Show
48 Hours Mystery
30 Minute Meals (Rachael Ray)
American Idol

4 People who email me regularly:
Craig (we email each other everyday from work)
My doctors (work related stuff)
Sue... hardly a day goes by that she doesn't email me a joke
Jordan

4 Favorite foods:
Okra
Corn on the cob
Strawberries
Watermelon

4 Places I would rather be:
At the log cabin in Grayling
In my hammock under a shade tree reading a great book with Seadra
Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina
In the Alaskan wilderness (someday)

4 Things I am looking forward to:
Seeing Caleb in Guys and Dolls in March
Caleb's Graduation from High School this June
Vacation at the cabin in Grayling in Feb.
Club snowmobile ride this weekend

Now I am to tag 4 others:
Frasypoo
Michele
Cliff
Rachelle

5 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

OOOOOhhhhh fun! I'll get going on this! Thanks for the tag and I look forward to great stories from your vacation in Feb!

Anonymous said...

Hi jess
Will do this on Friday

Peanut said...

I will do this tomorrow. Just reading blogs waiting for Justen to get online so I can chat with him.

Cliff said...

OK I am up to the challenge. Should be in the next day or so...

Ferndoggle said...

I'm a PA lifer..don't feel bad! I'm an Idol addict too.

Jen