Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday

Today is my day off. Craig was surprised to see me come downstairs at 6:30 this morning.

"What are you doing out of bed so early?"

"Well, the older I get, the less I feel like sleeping in."

"On your day off, you think you would at least sleep in a little."

It just make no sense to me. Why do I want to waste my day off? Is sleep more important than watching the sun come up, relishing the peace and quite of having the house all to my self when everyone leaves for school and work, or planning my day and getting a head start on it? I don't think so.
The sun is starting to rise..... it's going to be a good day.

2 comments:

Stylin said...

You would be a good influence on me !I hate getting up in the mornings !

Cliff said...

I get up at 3:00am during the week. My days off, I sleep until I wake up.