Monday, January 21, 2008

Shane's Basketball Game

I finally got to one of Shane's (Jordan's boyfriend) basketball games tonight. Of course I brought the camera along. I was not pleased with my photos. I must have taken 200 and after weeding out the awful ones I only have a dozen that I like. These first two were my favorite. Not necessarily good action shots of Shane but I like that he's the focus along with the Indian logo on the gym floor.
Most all of the action shots were blurry. I've got to learn more about the settings on my camera.
I forgot what the score was but they lost the game by about 10 points.
Shane is a good kid and Craig and I are very fond of him. And Jordan is crazy about him and has been for almost 3 years now.

3 comments:

Cliff said...

I like the photos I see. And I will have to post the Rittman Indian on my blog for you to see.

Minerva said...

I tagged you on my website. Hope you don't mind. Go look...

Stylin said...

Hi
The pics turned out great