Monday, August 13, 2007

Praise God

This is how I felt when I walked outside this morning. It was a heavenly 55 degrees. And the high today is only suppose to be 77. If I could order the weather everyday this would be it. The windows are open and a beautiful breeze is blowing through the house.
Blessed by God be his land:
The best fresh dew from high heaven,
and fountains springing from the depths;
The best radiance streaming from the sun
and the best the moon has to offer;
Beauty pouring off the tops of the mountains
and the best from the everlasting hills;
The best of Earths exuberant gifts.......
Deuteronomy 33:13-16 "the message"

1 comment:

Balboa said...

I agree, I can't wait for the fall, the colors, the weather, the fresh air!

I love blogging, Life is so crazy and so are some people. It's nice to have total control creativity over one part of your life. A way to get away from the craziness of life!

Its funny, all the things I want to brag or talk about, the things that no one else seems to care about, I add to my blog. It makes me feel as if someone is listening, someone cares, I feel important.

And most importantly, your right, its a great way to meet people. I met more people and made more friends in these few short months than in my entire life, sounds dramatic, but true.

Karen