Monday, October 22, 2007

Surprise

Last night we had a surprise birthday party for Caleb and Jordan. And we actually pulled it off. They were completely surprised. Most all their friends and family were there. I can hardly believe that our children are 16 and 18. What a joy they are. I had a hard time falling asleep last night because I just laid there thinking about what a blessing they are and how much we love them.This post would never end if I showed you all the gifts that they got but I just had to show this. One of Jordan's very best friends since they were 3 years old is Emily. She is a gifted artist and did this drawing of Jordan. I just cried!! You can't see it real well as it is wrapped but Emily is having it framed so I will post another picture after it's framed. Jordan loves it and it will go fantastic in her room.
Jordan and Emily





1 comment:

Stylin said...

WOW!That was painted ?She is talented.
Happy Birthday to the kids...I guess I cant say kids!They are growing up !