Saturday, October 6, 2007

Miss my blogging........

I have an hour before we have to leave for Jordan's band competition so I thought I would sit down and blog for a few minutes and visit some of my online friends as well. But wouldn't you know that the laptop only has about 10 minutes of battery left and I am already getting warnings to plug it in. I wonder who didn't plug it in the last time they used it!!! Jordan!!! I could just plug it in and continue to use it but it's old and the plug doesn't charge it unless it's propped a certain way so I can't just plug it in when I am using it. Soooooo, this post will be short...
Mostly I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for my lack of blogging lately. My time is not my own lately. Between work, teenagers, and all the other things in my life it's been crazy busy, so much so that I'm getting stressed. Blogging is a stress reliever for me so I'm really missing being able to blog occasionally. And then when I get a few minutes to do it the computer is almost dead....
Better go ahead and post this before I loose it........maybe I'll have some time tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stylin said...

Thanks for dropping by my blogs.Its always encouraging.
When kids are teenagers we need an appointment book for each child !!!