Saturday, September 22, 2007

Band Competition

I'm going to apologize now as this is only the beginning of marching season and I'm sure you will be tired of seeing band pictures before the season is over......but this blog is about our family and band is what we are absorbed in this time of year. Today we traveled to Grand Rapids for the first competition of the season. The show is really starting to come together. The band placed 4th today out of 8 and also received 1st in percussion. Way to go Vanguard!!! Jordan and Dad
Jordan and Mom
Jordan
Do It Vanguard!!!

3 comments:

Balboa said...

You must be so proud of her, and look at her smile.

I think its wonderful that Jordan is involved in band and has a focus for life. Band will teach her so many important skills that so often youths don't receive now days.

Stylin said...

We know you are proud of your baby and we enjoy seeing pictures as much as you do posting them.So go ahead,no one is bored!!!

Cliff said...

Greetings,

Good to see an active parent who is not afraid to showcase their kids and their activities.

I come here via Frasypoo's blog. I am the announcer for the Rittman Indians Marching Band in Rittman, Ohio. I started announcing when my daughter was a junior during the 2000 season and have returned ever since.

I started my blog "WIXY's Gone Bananas" a little over 13 months ago, and a weekly feature during the football season is called "From the Pressbox" which is my observations of the band performance that week, complete with WIXYcam photos.

My photos pale in comparison to yours, but band parents love to see their student when they look at my blog.