Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cream of the crops

The farmer's market started up a few weeks ago in Lawrence. I finally made it up there this morning. Here's all the goodies I came home with. It's one of my favorite things to do on Saturday mornings. It usually sets the tone for the rest of my day. I lay it all out, clean and trim it all up and put it in the fridge all ready to cook or eat when I am ready for it. I love this time of year when all this heavenly stuff is available. I got this whole lot for only $10.
"Mom, what are we going to cook first?"

Here's the first thing I cooked. Eggplant Parmesan. It was YUMMY. Unfortunately no one in the house likes this dish except me so I took some over to Mom and Dad. They loved it.
For no particular reason, here's a picture of my beautiful Seadra. I love my Boo-Boo.
It's been a great day. I'm enjoying a relaxing day at home doing whatever I want at my leisure and even at that it's been productive. Hope you are enjoying your day as much as I am.

No comments: