Thursday, July 19, 2007

Here We Go.....

We are leaving for Silver Lake Sand Dunes in the morning. It's the big debut for the dune buggy. Here is a picture of what the dune buggy looked like when Craig and Caleb bought it last winter.

Before.....

During.....
I will have to admit I was thinking this was another one of those projects that would sit around for years without any progress. I never dreamed that a few months later it would look like this.....
After......
I'll Post some pictures of the buggy in the dunes after we get home.

This picture was taken last year when we were there.
Jordan at the lighthouse beach on Lake Michigan close to Silver Lake. We love this lighthouse.
I picked up this book to read over the weekend. Looked like my kind of book.

Jordan and I have been grocery shopping, cooking and getting things ready all day. We've rented a house this year so I don't have to cook in the dirt or sleep on the ground. It's going to be a great weekend!! See you when we get back.

No comments: