Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Silver Lake Dunes

Finally, I have a minute to do some blogging. We got home late Sunday from Silver Lake and this is the first minute I've had to sit down. I've been swamped at work this week. The new surgeon that we have been highly anticipating for many months has finally arrived. This has been keeping me very busy in the OR but that is another post. Anyway, here are some pictures of our weekend up at Silver Lake. We had a great time, great weather, and great kids having a lot of fun. Here's all 3 of the vehicles in the dunes. Craig and I usually drove the truck around, Josh drove the Jeep and of course Caleb mostly drove the dune buggy.The whole gang, minus me. I'm always behind the camera. Jordan, Shane, Josh, Caleb and Craig.Craig playing in the Jeep. This poor Jeep always takes a beating and just keeps on going. At one point I was riding with Craig in the Jeep and he jumped a dune without realizing what a steep drop off there was on the other side. Had it not been for my seat belt I would have been stuck head down in a sand dune. As it was my back got jarred so hard that I couldn't turn my head to the right for the next 24 hours. Doesn't that sound like fun to you!!! It did get me two really good back massages. Caleb and Jordan in the buggy with Craig following in the Jeep.Another buggy picture. Craig in the Jeep and Caleb in the buggy getting ready to drag race.

Josh and Shane enjoying the buggy.


No comments: