Saturday, June 16, 2007

All about me......

This has been a rejuvenating weekend. I"m calling it the "ME" weekend. Caleb and Jordan have been in Kentucky at Ichthus since Wednesday and I decided to take advantage of no kids for 5 days and take a few days off work just for ME. Does this make me a bad mother? I don't think so. In fact, I think it makes me a better mother. Craig says that I try to do too much for too many and I get myself into trouble sometimes. Trouble meaning stressed from always running and always doing. It's only because I love those darn kids so much!!!

Anyway, I've just been hanging out at home. Mostly gardening which it seems I can never find enough time for. I got the last of my annuals planted, weeded some beds, trimmed some bushes, did a LOT of watering, spent time with Seadra and Zoe (they are great stress relievers), and Craig and I have sat around a fire every night for the last 3 evenings with another one planned for tonight.


The kids will be home tomorrow night and I will be rested and happy to have them home. As much as I am enjoying my "ME" weekend I am still missing them.........

No comments: