Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cruising on a big ship on the big water

Sorry for my lack of posts lately. We've been crazy busy finishing up marching season and cross country with Jordan and a million other things in between. But the good news is....... we are leaving tomorrow on a much needed and anticipated vacation. We are flying into Orlando tomorrow and then Sunday leaving Fort Lauderdale on this beautiful cruise ship. Craig and I are going on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise with his parents. We've had this cruise booked since Feb. and it is finally here. Craig and I have never been on a cruise before so we are really excited to experience this. Supposedly the ship has wi-fi so I will be taking my laptop along. Check back for updates. Hopefully I'll be able to do some postings.

2 comments:

Minerva said...

We took a cruise out of Miami to the Bahamas many years ago. It was really fun. Hope you have a great time! I know you will.

They'll treat you like a queen on that ship!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Hope this vacation is everything you had hoped for and more.
Blessings,Ruth