Friday, November 9, 2007

Feeling Better

Thanks to my online friends for checking on me. And to my friends and family for calling me. I am better today. I missed work Wednesday and Thursday but managed to get through the day at work today and I even stopped and did some errands and got groceries on the way home too. That was a major accomplishment. And now it's the weekend and I can relax and concentrate on getting well the next few days.

I did go to the Dr. Monday but not for being sick, although I could feel myself coming down with something. I went to get a check up because I have been so tired for weeks maybe even months. Some days I am just dragging and I'm feeling weird things in my chest too. This has happened before but it was attributed to stress and anxiety. Maybe it's the same thing again but my Dr. did an EKG that showed a few funny things so he sent me for an echo cardiogram which I had done this morning. Monday I go back for blood test results and such. If it's anxiety again then I need to get on a treatment plan so I can get back to feeling like myself again.

What do I have to be anxious about? I think it's just having a husband, two teenagers, a job, a home.......my story is no different than anyone else. And I am the typical mother that takes care of everyone but herself until I get run down. It's time for some changes I think.

No comments: