Saturday, March 20, 2010

It was a beautiful week... weather wise

I'd like to say it was a good week other wise as well but it's been a tough week. As you know from my last post I've been sick. I worked Tuesday with a fever and all. Wednesday I stayed home and slept until noon. I managed to go to work the rest of the week but it was not fun. I'd much rather have stayed home but just staying home the one day I did made me return to a mess that I am still trying to catch up on. I've had a headache since Tuesday, and one of the worst colds I've had in a long time. The only enjoyment I've had all week is laying in bed with Seadra and Zoe curled up next to me. They love me and the feeling is mutual. Of course Craig has taken good care of me. And then to top it all off Jordan woke up sick this morning. I hope she gets over hers faster than mine seems to be going.
Sorry I don't have anything exciting to blog about. I walked around the yard Wednesday with Seadra and Zoe and snapped a few photos. The weather was so beautiful! And now that it is the weekend it's freezing and snowing. Oh well, soon we will have nice weather to stay.

1 comment:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Hey Friend,take advantage of the miserable weather and rest your body.Sounds to me like that is what you need,oh and maybe,a good homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.Hmm,if I lived closer I could provide that.Hope you and Jordan feel better soon.
Hugs,Ruth