Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunday's 10 Signs of Spring



1. My daffodil's are about an inch tall.

2. Craig worked in the garage all day, with the doors open.

3. Jordan and Shane picked up yard sticks and then burned them in the fire pit (our first fire of the year).

4. I did the "dog poo patrol" in the back yard (broke my pooper scooper in the process).

5. Seadra and Zoe spent several hours outdoors instead of 5 minutes.

6. Caleb took the Jeep for a ride (not quite warm enough to take the top off yet).

7. I walked around the yard dreaming about my gardens.

8. Jordan did spring cleaning and organizing of her room which resulted in a car load of stuff being taken to Goodwill.

9. I took my car to the car wash anticipating that it might stay clean for more than a day.

10. We made our first trip of the year to the "Tasty Freeze" for ice cream.

No comments: