Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Five Pines


You might have noticed a new name on my blog, "Five Pines". When I started this blog "Blessings" was not very original. I asked Craig to help me think of a new name for my blog that didn't sound so boring. I couldn't think of anything. Craig reminded me that when we bought our house 5 years ago that I said I was going to call our new home "Five Pines". "Five Pines" because of the 5 huge pine trees in the front yard. I like it. Most of my entries are about our "home".....kids, hubby, myself, dogs, family....... "Five Pines" fits well. I like it.....

You also might have noticed that I changed the template (if anyone really does ever even look at my blog). I did this so that I would have a white background. This was done for a reason. After each entry I copy and paste my entry onto a word document and print it out. When I was printing my entry's with the old template I was wasting a lot of color ink. I keep all my entries in a book for Caleb and Jordan. I hope that someday they will appreciate having them to look back on when I'm dead and gone.

No comments: