Sunday, November 12, 2006

Orchid Show

This was my favorite flower at the Orchid Show that Jordan and I went to today. You may think it's boring compared to the rest of the photos but you have to appreciate the uniqueness of it. I've never seen a flower like this before.









These flowers were gorgeous. I loved the rich color of this one.
It's amazing that all these flowers are orchids and all look so different.

This reminds me of the lady slippers that you find among the wildflowers in the woods.





Mom & Jordan by Mom's Orchid Society display.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I rely lick them and thar are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i rely lick the couler

Anonymous said...

Thay are big and L think that big ones are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

ya