Friday, November 3, 2006

More Blessings

Jordan and the "Gang"

Dad & Jordan at State Marching Band Competition

Mom and Jordan in Detroit at Marching State Competition

Marching season ended last week on a wonderful note.....no pun intended :-) Hartford went into the state competition in 9th place and ended up taking 9th place. We were pleased that we didn't fall back to 10th but above all it was a great end to a wonderfully fun season. I didn't realize how much I was going to get into this band stuff. I couldn't watch their routine without getting emotional all season. I'm such a sap when it comes to my kids.

National Honor Society 2006 New Members

Caleb & Jordan (Proud Sister)

Caleb & Josh National Honor Society

Caleb was inducted into the National Honor Society this week. Another proud moment!!!

Lindsey, Aly & Jordan Halloween

Yes....Jordan is 15 and still gets together with her friends to go trick-or-treating. I guess there are much worse things she could be doing and as long as she wants to still be a kid then that is fine with me.

Above all else this week I was most thankful for two of the most wonderful teenagers in the world. I love you Caleb & Jordan more than you will ever know.......... You bring more joy to your Dad and I than we ever could have imagined!!!

No comments: