Friday, July 31, 2009

Thrift Store Finds

One of my favorite things to do is shop thrift stores. Some of my recent finds:

A leather laptop case that fits my mac perfect for $2.99 and in perfect condition!

Valance curtains for the camper. They only needed to be altered slightly and I covered all the windows for $5.00.

3 cute summer purses that look new for between $2 and $3 each.

After years of being washed in the dishwasher all my drinking glasses where looking terrible. I found a 16 piece set at goodwill last week for 12 cents each. Now I have beautiful crystal clear glasses again.

A Columbia wide brim gardening hat for $2. I'd been looking at the same hat at Bass Pro for $25!

A vintage hand embroidered table cloth for $6. Looks like it was custom made for my kitchen table. Similar ones sell for 30 to 50 dollars at the antique stores.

I found this great website for people who enjoy thrift store shopping. It has a thrift store finder and also rates the stores. Happy Thrifting!!







No comments: