Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Hi from the Mullauer's


I have a much welcomed slow week due to two of my doctors being out of town this week. Today I am meeting a dear friend of mine (Vivian), a former co-worker of mine that moved to Montana about a year ago. I am meeting her in St. Joe for dinner along with a few other co-workers. Vivian was my right hand at work, a wonderful person and there are days that I really miss her. It will be great seeing her.

We have finally broke out of this heat wave that nearly killed us the last few weeks. Gosh!!! I hate hot weather. I would much rather it be below freezing and 6 feet of snow than 98 and humid. I actually have the windows open and a wonderful cool breeze is blowing through the house. Heaven!!

Jordan had band camp last week (in the torrential heat wave!!) at the school from 9 to 9 each day. It was a long, hard, hot, week for her but she loved it. Band is such a wonderful thing for her. They have yet another new band director this year. So far he looks very promising.

The church youth group along with a number of parents came out to the cottage to hang out Sunday afternoon. It was a good time. I am so thankful for the friendships that we have with our church family!!!!

Craig is leaving tomorrow for Orlando; a quick trip this time. He'll be home late Friday. He's on some advisory board for the conference center down there. They are putting him up at one of the Disney Resorts. Seadra and Zoe are looking forward to sleeping with me while he's gone.

Caleb has been enjoying his summer. I reminded him yesterday that only 4 weeks until school starts. He said "Don't remind me!!". He's loved working and hanging with his buddies this summer. This is the first summer he has had a drivers license which has given him a whole new
freedom.

Yesterday I was in the back yard with the dogs and I was laying in the grass down to Zoe's level and I got some great close up pictures. She's so beautiful, don't you agree??? Seadra wouldn't sit still for me to get any close up pictures.

Blessings............

No comments: