Sunday, July 2, 2006

Family Happenings....


Silver Lake Sand Dunes



I've let a whole month go by without posting. We are well into summer and I am enjoying it immensely. I don't know what is making this summer different than years past other than I am taking the time to appreciate it more. It's been a great summer so far. Most nights I stay outdoors tending to my gardens and watering until it's too dark to see what I'm doing. Then I sit on the front porch and praise God for all the blessings in my life. Today at church Pastor Ron did his sermon on Psalm 40: 1-11. Pastor Ron explained that the 40th psalm has 3 main points. First to wait patiently for God; second that God saves and third that because God saves we can have positive attitudes and sing songs of praise to God. How beautiful is that? "Praise God; From whom all blessings flow!!"

Not only have I been enjoying summer but the whole family has been enjoying it. I could write a week by week synopsis but I will let you see for yourself what we have been up to. I hardly go anywhere without my camera (the kids are starting to groan when they see me with the camera).

Drop me a line and let me know how everyone is doing........... jmullauer@verizon.net

Caleb and Brittany ready for the prom

Another prom picture

Jordan's gang at the 8th grade formal dance

Jordan and Shane after the formal

Beautiful Jordan

Jordan and Lindsey at their dance recital

Jordan and the ICHTHUS gang in Kentucky

(ICHTHUS is a Christian Music festival)

Amy, Dana, Brain and Craig at Grandma Henderson's memorial celebration

Siblings: Judy, Kay, Linda and Ted

Cousins: Jordan, Lauren and Bailey

Happy Family:Dana, Bailey, Lauren and Jon

Jordan, Allen and Caleb (look close and you'll see the fish)

Four Wheeling and camping at Silver Lake

Josh, Bryce, Shane, Jordan and Caleb

Caleb and his buddy Josh at Silver Lake Dunes

Jordan and Cousin Bryce

Bryce is visiting from Florida and got to go camping with us

Jordan and Shane four wheeling at Silver Lake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures Jessica. What a beautiful family!!!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! OK. I nominate Jessica as our official WDW photographer! Do I hear a second?